Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grapevine Pulling

Today was the Zufelt's annual Grapevine Pulling Party. It's not really a big deal, this is only the second year in a row that we've done it. But it's pretty fun! This year was a little bit more difficult for me than last year, but I still worked hard. So, we get a group of sister's together and go out to this specific super thorny tree somewhere on their, I don't know, 30 something acres and pull grapevine out of it for Tony to decorate her horse pins for The Fall Fest. This year the lucky bunch was Tony, Jenni, Linda, and myself. Jackson had fun running around, dragging vines for us, and playing with all of the animals.


So, I probably did more standing around than anything, but still I was exhausted! After we finished pulling, Jackson got a tour of the farm animals. He got to see the horses, the chickens, the rabbits, the kitten, and, of course, Skip the dog. Skip would chase anything, and Jackson was highly amused. Jackson could through a clump of dirt and Skip would run and pick it up and on occasion eat it. However, I think his favorite was the kitten. He could pick him up and carry him around and the poor thing didn't seem to mind. He had a lot of fun, and ended up worn out, yea!


Thank you Tony for such a fun time! We're definitely looking forward to Fall Fest!

No comments: