Friday, October 2, 2009

.... and After!

Okay, I said I would post the final pictures of the house after all of the renovations from this summer.

So, here's the before of the kitchen. Remember how messy...yikes!

















And the After......ahh, much better!
 































Okay, this is the teenie tiny bathroom off of mine and Jared's room. So, I guess Mater bath, but it's not very Master-like. I have never really liked it until now, and I LOVE my new shower. The After picture looks dark because my batteries in my camera were almost dead and it wouldn't flash, you get the idea though.
 




















If you remember, we also put a new fence up this summer.
















And this is a picture of Jackson's room. Both boys were sharing the room at first, but we put Colin in Jackson's old room so that the house would show better.













Okay, now that I'm officially frustrated with this New post window, why is it SO difficult?, enjoy the pictures.

4 comments:

Jared said...

Man, that sure looks nice! Who was your general contractor? He does amazing work.

Adam said...

The house looks great - hope you get some good offers.

thomalee said...

Good job!! Everything looks really nice.

Grandma A. said...

You and your general contractor did a tremendous job! Your house looks so great! We will miss you when you move.