Friday, December 12, 2008

Colin's Baby Showers

I wanted to do a quick post to Thank everyone who was so nice to through showers for Colin. We had two wonderful showers this week. The first was Saturday at my Sis-in-law's house. It was so nice to have the family together, and to get almost all the new babies together.

My cousin's daughter, Stormie, is holding her new baby sister Braylee. My Sister-in-law is in the middle holding J.W., my other cousin's baby boy. He was born eight days before Colin.
This is Colin and J.W. together for the first time.

This is Ma-maw, my Grandmother, with Colin.


And this is Sharia napping with J.W. Too Cute!

We had a good time and got lots of nice stuff, but mostly just enjoyed the time together talking. Thank you Sharia for such a nice shower.

Then the following Monday several ladies from church had planned a shower for Colin too.


There was quite a good turn out, and the food was great. As usual.
Jackson was supposed to be helping me, but he was too busy eating. Oh well.


Sis. Whitehead got to be the first to hold Colin.
This is the adorable cake Hollie made for the shower.
Thank you Sis. Yanda, Sis. Saline, Sis. Albright, and Sis. Brazell for everything you guys did, the shower was so great, and I had a really good time.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Both of the showers were fun to attend and the food was excellent. Baby Colin was the best part.