Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pictures of Colin

I am so far behind on posting. Skipped Halloween, Heidi's trip down here, and somemore I'm sure. However I wanted to post some pictures of Colin, he's changing so fast already. He's put on almost a pound in one week! I was being brave by slipping one in of myself, just notice the cute family, not so much me. Anyway, I am so proud of Colin, he is an awesome baby and we are glad he has finally made it here. We hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we do.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, he's adorable! I love the pictures of Jackson and Colin.

Melanie said...

What a beautiful baby! He is adorable and I can't wait to meet him!

Allison said...

OMG!! What a wonderful, sweet blessing this time of year. He makes a beautiful addition to an already wonderful family! :D Love the pictures, thanks for sharing.

Nikki said...

Cute pictures !!! How does Jackson like being a big brother?? Keep posting : )